Tuesday, 11 November 2014

The Liebster Award - Part 4 -

Assalamualikum w.b.t...

                                         
Thanks Naimi sebab tag. Kita sebaya.. ^_^

1.What do you do to let others know you love them ? 
- I will do the things that they like. Sometimes we can show our love through our action but sometimes we need to tell it.

2.Do you prefer fish or meat ? 
- Of course meat because I don't eat all type of fish except anchovies.

3.Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? 
- It is scary enough to stuck in an elevator. But, if I is stuck in an elevator I hope I will stuck with a girl so it will be easy for me to communicate.

4.What did you dream about last night ? 
- About my friends at school. It such a real. But I'm sure my dream last night would not be happened.

5.If you were a car, what kind of car would you be? 
- A cool car and cute car and can be like transformers.

6.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what you would you do? 
- I will go to my friend's house and disturbing them. I will also act like a ghost so that she will be scared. muahaha...But she will know my plan if she reads this entry.

7.What are your bad habits? 
- When I'm a kid, I collected all my tahi hidung and lekatkan di tepi almari baju saya. and I like to eat tahi hidung too...iyeks...I don't know why. It was disgusting..You know....when I'm a KID!

8.What question do you often ask yourself? 
- Why...why...why I don't have any questions to ask myself?

9. What is the one thing you want most in your life right now? 
- working hard all the time without tired and no more laziness. If I can have it right now and forever...but, I know I must put all of my effort to get it. I can't get it for free.

10.What is your favorite month of the year? Why ?
- All month is my favourite month because every month must have something happiness happens. 

11.What can you do that others can't do?
- Eating tahi hidung. You mampu? haha..just kidding.. I won't eat it anymore. 

Mangsa tag dan soalannya tunggu entry akan datang ya..


                                             ♫ Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. Allahuakbar ♫

3 comments:

  1. Haha..
    "When I'm a kid, I collected all my tahi hidung and lekatkan di tepi almari baju saya. and I like to eat tahi hidung too...iyeks...I don't know why. It was disgusting..You know....when I'm a KID!"
    Seriously klakar !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tapi betul memang masa kecik macam tu. Selalu kena marah sebab suka makan tahi hidung.Haha...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih sudi komen ;)